Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Sink or Swim

Hey to all!
As I think you have guessed: I am Meghann. "Why is this important, and who is this girl?" And I will tell you. I am a young model beginning her career and it isn't easy. When you think you have made it in the modeling world, must likely you have the rug pulled out from under you.  99% of the time  end in defeatand then only 1% of the time you have success. Just remember, "You never fail until you stop trying." That is why no matter how many times I am rejected I get back up and turn my luck around. Take all the criticism you can get and turn yourself into a product.
I (Meghann) am a young and adventurous woman on the cusps of adulthood. I am a hard worker, and will sell myself until there is a shortage. I am here to tell you its not an easy job, and nothing is handed to you. Finally I will be that 1%.
XOXO
Stay Classy and Fabulous
Meghann

No comments:

Post a Comment

>What's up?<